2014 - ACU Melbourne - ASCP Conference
The ASCP Conference is held annually by the Australasian Society for Continental Philosophy. Held over three days, the conference brings together academics and postgraduate students working in philosophy and cognate disciplines across a diverse range of traditions within Continental philosophy (broadly conceived).
The 2014 ASCP Conference will be hosted by Australian Catholic University on its Melbourne (Fitzroy) campus over 4-6 December, 2014.
Call for Papers is now open: Deadline is Sept 5.
- Lee Braver (University of South Florida)
- Kevin Hart (University of Virginia, and Australian Catholic University)
- Genevieve Lloyd (Emeritus, University of New South Wales)
- Laszlo Tengelyi (Universitat Wuppertal)
- Andreas Vrahimis (University of Cyprus)
For more information on ACU Melbourne campus, see:http://www.acu.edu.au/about_acu/campuses/melbourne