University of Melbourne
4-6 December 2019
The ASCP aimed to provide a broad intellectual forum for academics and postgraduates working in the European philosophical tradition. Its annual conference is the largest event devoted to European philosophy in Australasia.
- Rebecca Comay (University of Toronto)
- Martin Hägglund (Yale University)
- Samantha Matherne (Harvard University)
There was a plenary panel on the work of Justin Clemens (University of Melbourne) also.
- Andrew Inkpin
- Knox Peden
- Marilyn Stendera
- The School of Historical and Philosophical Studies (Melbourne)
- The Barry Taylor and David Lewis Philosophy Fund (Melbourne)
- The Research Unit on Enlightenment, Romanticism, and Contemporary Culture (Melbourne)