An annual fee assists the running of the ASCP and entitles members to a range of benefits, including:
- Posting items to the ASCP email news list
- The promotion of events, CFPs and books on the ASCP website
- Entry to special ASCP member events (not the Annual Conference)
- Voting rights at the AGM, held each year the Annual Conference
- ASCP Prize for the best Graduate paper at the Annual Conference
Conference Registration includes annual membership dues (for the year after the conference), but new Members are welcome to join at any time during the year (for the current year). To become an ASCP Member please complete the online form linked below. Membership requires a fee of $45 AUD for Waged members and $15 for Student/Unwaged members. This is to be paid online using a paypal account or credit card (to use a credit card just click the 'don't have a paypal account' option.).
The ASCP email list connects people working with Continental Philosophy, and is open for subscription. All ASCP members have permission to post items to the list. Follow the link: